Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is this early stages of pregnancy?

Is this early stages of pregnancy?

Patient: Hello, Im just wondering if i am pregnant, I am not on any contraception and we don’t use protection. I have had all the symptoms, spotting before period,nausea, headaches, sore breasts, last time i had sex with my fiancé was 15 march so its been 10 days,however i just had more spotting before and then i just got my period and still feel nauseous and tired can it still be early stages of pregnancy and i still get my period? i have don’t two tests and they both came back negative but i still feel like i am its strange, what do you think?

Doctor: Thank you for your query.You should go for another home pregnancy test after 7 to 10 days to rule out pregnancy. If t he bleeding during your period was normal as per your previous periods also and if your period was on time then probably these symptoms are premenstrual cycle symptoms.Hope that answers your query.Have a good day.