Is this ingredients safe to take while breastfeeding? 

Q: Is this ingredients safe to take while breastfeeding? Its a hair nail and skin vitamin... by it works! Vitamins C, E, B6, and 1667% of the RDA of Biotin a B-vitamin important for healthy hair growth, strong nails, and glowing skin.
The minerals selenium, zinc, and manganese to protect and support your natural skin renewal and collagen production.
A proprietary blend of plant-based nutrients know for their beatifying properties, including Japanese seaweed, grape seed extract, goji berry, and Extramel melon pulp extract, all rich in antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, and even more vitamins and minerals.