Is this lump in my testicle/penis something I should worry

Patient : Is this lump in my testicle/penis something I should worry about?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a clear picture / photograph. This shows clearly that it is a small boil or an infecte d cyst, on the way to rupture. You can apply Liquid Povidone Iodine and pop it. This may resolve on its own. You may take Ibuprofen if there is a pain. If this does not resolve withing a day consult a Doctor for proper treatment. I hope this answer helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: A couple of days ago I felt a lump on the underside of my left arm where it meets the armpit. It was not there 2 days...

Q: I take Lo Loestrin Fe birth control. Took my Wednesday pill (from the final row). And I was supposed to take my Frida...

Q: Husband is 43 years old and has been on prograf and cellcept for last 7 years due to heart transplant. Levels of prog...

Q: I have an unstable spondylolisthesis. Over the last year and a half I have been hitting the bottle pretty hard to de...

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon