Is this mono or a cold or allergies?

Q: I've had a sore throat, neck & headaches, and recently some fatigue and runny nose for 2 months. is this allergies? mono? a cold?

there is no white puss in the back of my throat, my neck and throat are not sore to the touch, just sore when I move my neck. I complained to my doctor, and she tested me for strep and it was not strep, she simply said I should get better soon. my sore throat has not gotten better or worse, it has simply been uncomfortable for 2 months or so. I also have a constant headache that feels like constant pressure on my forehead and temples. please help!

Symptoms:  I've had a sore throat, neck & headaches, and recently some fatigue and runny nose for 2 months