Is this much pain normal?

Patient

Q: I was in ER on Saturday night for right pelvic pain and pain on left side as well started during ultrasound, was advised looked like an ovarian cyst ruptured and I had an ovarian cyst, not sure which side was what, or the size of the cyst, was sent home with Motrin and Norco. That night the nausea started and pain in left side was excruciating despite pain meds, right side doesn't really hurt anymore, but my left side is making me double over and feel like climbing the walls, definitely the worst pain ever, and I have endometriosis, so I know pain. What is going on, could a ruptured cyst cause this much pain? I've had cysts rupture before different type of dull achy pain,this is .. I feel like my organs are all wound up together

Symptoms:  Left ovarian pain, diagnosed ovarian cyst, possible ruptured cyst
Doctor