Is this pneumonia or just the flu.

Patient

Q: Chest pain when I breath(I thought it was acid reflux, but the meds are not working) sore throat, fever, coughing, tired when im walking around, is this pneumonia

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
Yes this can be Pneumonia. Chest pain associated with cough and cold is mostly due to either acidity caused by the drugs or Pneumonia.
Chest pain can also result due to muscular strain due to excessive coughing.
I would advise you to get a Chest Xray and Hemogram with ESR done.
If Xray chest is clear you will be treated with Anti Allergic drugs like Levocetrizine.
Do warm saline gargles and hot fomentation.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.