Is this pregnancy test accurate?

Patient : Can too little urine affect pregnany test? I got a negative. Only peed for 3 seconds instead of 5. Please help!! Is this accurate? 2 months since lmp
Symptoms:  Breast pain
Doctor :   An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fe rtile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. Sometime repeat pregnancy tests may be necessary for confirmation or negation, as applicable. Adequate urine sample is required for a valid result. Please consult your doctor for further help.