Is this study reliable? - domperidone during pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi Doc,

I am just realized that I am 6 weeks pregnant. However I have been taking domperidone for the last 2-3 weeks without realizing I am pregnant. I have since stopped as most doctors had advised me not to take as there is no medical studies on domperidone during pregnancy. I am now deciding whether should I go for abortion as I worried domperidone may be harmful and cause defects to my foetus.

I search online and found a medical study
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23445139
which claim that domperidone does not appear to be a major human teratogen.

Let to check with you, do you think this study is reliable? Should I keep my baby or go for abortion?

Hope you can advise on my uncertainty.

Doctor