Is this supplement safe?

Patient

Q: I want to know if a weight loss supplement is safe to take 3 times a day. It's called Pentalean and it seems to be safe as it all seems to be natural. Just wanted to see if I could get some insight to it.

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Pentagram has got great reviews till now and does seem to work. Since it mostly has natural ingredients like garcinia, coffee bean, grapefruit, e.t.c, there is no harm in taking it thrice a day.

But some products may not suit everyone. So if you have already taken the supplement and it has not caused any stomach upset or allergies, then you can continue taking the same.

Feel free to discuss further,
Regards.

Patient: Thank you for your response. The only follow up that I'd have is, how far apart should the spacing be? It says before breakfast, lunch and dinner. But if I took the first one at 8:30am, how long should I wait to take the next. Lunch would be around noon typically. Is that too soon? Thanks!
Doctor: Any such medicine to be taken thrice daily should be taken at 6 hourly intervals.
Patient: OK, thank you very much.
Doctor: Thanks for appreciation!!