Is this the symptoms of cancer?

Q: Hi! I am 32 aged female diagnosed with hyper thyroid earlier (2007-2010). But since the last 4 years I am perfectly normal as my blood tests (every three-six months) shows. Of late, I have been putting on weight with no change in diet or exercise levels and I am feeling increased tension in mind and pressure in my eyes. I have also problem while urinating. It doesn't get over and continues as drops for some time. I also have itchy scales in my lower leg which started of as a small darkened surface that itched. Very gradually now, (almost an year now) it has started spreading and become more itchy and bleeds after scratching. The area is never free from red spots of scratch marks that hurt. It is there on both legs. I've also developed a chronic upper and middle back ache that refuses to go. My vitamin d levels were 11 (normal -30) when checked two months before. I had taken vitamin D supplements to get it corrected. Not checked my blood after that. I wanted to know if there is any possibility of cancer and what I should do?

Symptoms:  Itching and red sores along with slight scaly skin in lower legs, upper and middle back ache, heavy stress feeling and pressure in eyes

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.
These symptoms are not suggestive of Cancer.
These symptoms are related to thyroid issues only.
I would advise you to get your thyroid levels re checked, and modification of treatment would be required based on the thyroid report.
In cases of Hyperthyroidism we also advise to get Ultrasound Thyroid gland done to rule out any nodule.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.