Is this the UTI again?

Q: Hi,
Last week i was on antibiotics for my first ever uti, i thought it had gotten better as i had no more symptoms, however when i got my period a week later it started to hurt again but not the same kind of pain, it was like someone was rough and hurt it kind. however i have notice other symptoms now and not sure if it is the uti that hasn't cleared up. my period was shorted and lighter than normal and instead of getting it on a tuesday i got it a day later ,I have really sore nipples to touch one more than the other, i seem to be peeing a lot more and more so at night, i sometimes feel like i have to go when I've gone, i seem to be eating more than usual, i also have a fair bit of gas to. i feel tired even when i have 8 hours sleep and every so often have to have a nap and also feel nausea or stomach cramps every so often. over all I'm just feeling blah is it the uti again?

Symptoms:  Sore vagina, sore nipples, frequent urination especially at night, feels like i always have to go, nausea, stomach cramps, tired, general blah feeling