Is this UTI? Urgent Penile Problem

Q: Hello Doctor, and thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I don't know if this issue is specific to UTI's or if its something more broadly covered in Urology, but I am very nervous about this situation and would really appreciate your help. I promise to keep it clear and concise.

Around two days ago I was masturbating and when I'd reached climax I had a normal seminal emission with only a very brief pain at the moment of orgasm (the emission itself was clear and healthy). A few seconds after that I noticed a brown (light to coffee-coloured) secretion leaking out of my penis, it wasn't much but it alarmed me. Today this same secretion was leaking out of its own, but not much. I also detected small string-like substances in my urine (which disintegrated, I'm wondering if both these substances are blood). I have since this time been unable to achieve an erection, and I am dreadfully worried about what is going to happen. What exactly is this?

P.S: I happened to be masturbating by lying down and pushing my penis gently against my mattress. I was wondering of I had, doing this, bruised my member or caused a blood vessel to burst.