Is this water, coffee, tea schedule ok?

Q: This is my hydration schedule based off of my research into water, coffee, and tea. This is by no means a perfect plan. It is a step for me in the right direction of health. And with this schedule, I can start hydrating my body with the right stuff daily.

Coffee, tea, and water have incredible benefits to your health. According to studies out there, drinking coffee and tea regularly can reduce your risk of stroke, heart arrhythmia, diabetes, Parkinson's, Dementia, Alzheimer's, liver cancer, as well as many other diseases. They can ward off depression, promote a healthy weight, and also count towards your water intake. The myth that tea and coffee dehydrate your body was proven to be false. Both coffee and tea have been shown to raise metabolism as well. So, in efforts to hydrate your body, flush toxins out, and promote a healthy lifestyle, drinking coffee, tea, and water throughout your day should help to do this.

They say that sipping a cup of coffee after meals can help suppress hunger. For this reason I plan to drink one cup of coffee after each meal. They also say that drinking a cup of coffee about an hour before you exercise can improve your work out. So, I have a cup of coffee after dinner, which is about an hour and a half before my workout.

One thing you have to worry about with green tea is that it can suppress your body's consumption of iron. So I have green tea in between meals.

9:00am-Emerald Nutrition Mix, Green Tea/Mint with 12oz water
9:00am-Protein Mix with 16oz water
9:30am-8oz Coffee w/ Cinnamon after Breakfast
10:00am-8oz water
10:30am-8oz Green Tea
11:00am-8oz Water
12:00pm-Protein Mix with 16oz water
12:30pm-8oz Coffee w/ Cinnamon after Lunch
1:00pm-8oz Water
1:30pm-8oz Green Tea
2:00pm-8oz Water
3:00pm-8oz Water
4:00pm-8oz Water
5:00pm-8oz Water
6:00pm-8oz Coffee w/ Cinnamon after Dinner
7:00pm-8oz Water
10:30pm-After workout snack
11:00pm-8oz Water