Is Two Dose of Twinrix Will Protect Me

Patient : Hi, I take two dose of twinrix, the first one on 22, September,2014 and the second dose on 29, September,2014.. As far as I know I must get the third dose on 13,October,2014 but in this date I will be in travel to the East Europe and may be I cannot to take it! So my question is that two dose which I taken will give me enough protection?
Symptoms:  Hi,

I take two dose of twinrix, the first one on 22, September,2014 and the second dose on 29, September,2014.. As far as I know I must get the third dose on 13,October,2014 but in this date I will be in travel to the East Europe and may be I cannot to take it! So my question is that two dose which I taken will give me enough protection?