Is vaginal feelings at 36 weeks pregnant a sign of going into labor?

Patient : I am 38 weeks pregnant and I feel like something in my vigina is that a sign of labour
Is vaginal feelings at 36 w...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for your query If you are frequently visiting the rest room for urination, or there is an increased vaginal discharge or a bloody show i.e. the underwear or toilet paper is tinged pink or brown it may show that these are signs of labor, if you feel something in the vagina it is advisable to go to the doctor or midwife as soon as possible for an assistance & medical intervention if required. If the baby is already in the vagina shows the delivery is almost complete. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.