Is Veno Occular Dysfunction caused by secondary causes reversible?

Patient

Q: Is venous leak caused by hormonal disorder reversible? Based on the symptoms and test results described below, do I have a secondary condition causing all my problems?

Symptoms:  I am a 26 years 1 months old male. Height - 180 cms, Weight - 125 Kgs

I have always had problems getting an erection with girls or otherwise (for the past years I can remember). Although I have been able to masturbate with minimal erection.

Recently I consulted an andrologist who after a battery of tests said I have venous leak and would need surgery. I tried an ED drug Tadafil for 15 days but didn't see any major improvement. The doctor attributed this to my weight which is 120 Kgs now.

Before I get into my questions, I would like to provide you with a list of my other problems:

Frequent Blood Pressure spikes (last measurement was 170/110 but came down to 130/90 after 20 mins)
Excessive sweating during day and night
Started breathing very fast since last 9 months, frequent shortness of breath
Can’t sleep till 2-3 am; feel weak and tired first 2 hours after waking up (can’t get out of bed), active for the next few hours 11-2, extremely sleepy from 2-4 pm, active from 4-6, lethargic from 7-10, feel much more active in the night after 9-10 pm
Excessive weight gain in the last 4 years (85Kg to 125 Kg), Weight lost by exercise is gained back in a couple of days
Acne on the back, legs and buttocks, very Oily Skin and brittle hair
Problems getting and sustaining erections since last 10 years, Now Consulting an andrologist as close to marriage
Feel constant heaviness in the head, eye-sight is becoming weak
Forgetting things, can’t remember what I did yesterday, get over-anxious before meetings and calls, can’t focus on once task and finish it
Can’t plan things properly – finances, room etc. are always in a mess
Muscular Pain in the legs, hands and lower back since last 6 months, goes on and off
Pain at the tip of the penis (on touching) and in testes when erected

Family history - My father has hyper thyroid disease and mother has high blood pressure and very high cholesterol (especially triglycerides - some readings have been 1500+) at a normal weight of 55 Kgs.

Please Note: 7-8 years back, I had normal weight(65-70 Kgs) but I still had erectile problems with girls. I consulted a cardiologist for the blood pressure who asked me to consult back to an endocrinologist and wrote tests for cortisol, ACTH etc.

Here are the results of various tests that I was recommended recently:

24 Hour Urninary Free Cortisol - 343.20 ug/24hrs
Morning ACTH - 74.20 (Range -
Doctor