Is "Vitex agnus castus" safe for young males?

Q: Hi

My question is about Vitex agnus castus

I am 19 years old male and I take it in dosages 90mg and 180mg but not every day.

The purpose of taking it is to lower libido

The herb seems to work for me very well. Now I can concentrate on learning for my university

I am not taking any prescription medicine. I take only AtoZ vitamin and mineral complex and Omega 3 acids.
Rarely I use guarana pills or vinpocetine 5mg for mind boost.
Lately I do not sleep well so I take also 150to300mg valerian. I ran out of 5 HTP that I use to take before bed time 50to100mg.

I am absolutely healthy.

What sides effects can the Vitex agnus castus cause for me?
Is there any negative interaction between the herb and mentioned supplements?

Thank you for your response