Is "Vitex agnus castus" safe for young males?

Patient

Q: Hi

My question is about Vitex agnus castus

I am 19 years old male and I take it in dosages 90mg and 180mg but not every day.

The purpose of taking it is to lower libido

The herb seems to work for me very well. Now I can concentrate on learning for my university

I am not taking any prescription medicine. I take only AtoZ vitamin and mineral complex and Omega 3 acids.
Rarely I use guarana pills or vinpocetine 5mg for mind boost.
Lately I do not sleep well so I take also 150to300mg valerian. I ran out of 5 HTP that I use to take before bed time 50to100mg.

I am absolutely healthy.

What sides effects can the Vitex agnus castus cause for me?
Is there any negative interaction between the herb and mentioned supplements?

Thank you for your response
Robert

Doctor