Is weight loss pills a good ideA?

Patient

Q: Is Garcinia Combogia the wieght loss pill bad for you? I want to loss some of my extra fat but don't have the time to workout and this seems like a good option.

Symptoms:  Na
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The research on this supplement marketed for assisting in weight loss has not been conclusive. Neither has this supplement been tested or approved by the Food and Drug Administration for its efficacy and safety. We do not recommend using this supplement, as you may expose yourself to harmful side effects that we are unaware of due to the lack of testing data on this supplement. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com