Patient :It began about three months ago. I would have lower back pain for a day and it would go away. Then it would happen about a month later. Now it's daily and my lower abdomen hurts. I also have what appears to be a rash on my back. Not sure if it's from whatever is wrong with me or from the ice packs/ patches I've been putting on my back.
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern. In order to help you, I need to know a few more details. Please get back to me with the following
1. Your gender and age.
2. Which part of the lower abdomen hurts? Right below the belly button? to toward either side?
3. Have you been able to pass stools normally?
4. Does it burn when you pee?
5. It would be wonderful if you could attach a photo of the rash. Is the rash itchy? is it widespread or single spots?
6. Any history of trauma? Like a fall, lifting heavy weight, etc
Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.