It felt like my ear was clogged so i put

Patient : It felt like my ear was clogged so i put hydrgen peroxide in it to flysh it and now i have aevere pain. What can i do?
Doctor :   Hi, noted your history of instilling hydrogen peroxide into the ear and the resultant pain you have. First of all not e that the fresh hydrogen peroxide when reacts with the dead skin or the wax releases too much of warmth to the extent it can practically burn the skin. I think this is what has happened. Anyways, take a tablet of Ibuprofen in full dosages and get an appointment of an ENT Surgeon to see what exactly has happened. You may need an antibiotic coverage and removal of the debris after the pain settles. Till then do not do anything at home. I hope this answer helps you.