It has been 2 months since my partner and I had oral sex

Patient : It has been 2 months since my partner and I had oral sex. Today as I was looking in the mirror, i noticed a tiny little bump on the outside edge of my top lip. i am worried it is HSV-1, but at the same time, I've also started to notice small acne bumps all around my face. is this a cold sore or just a pimple? It does not seem to itch or anything. I didn't even know it was there until i ran my finger across my lips and looked in the mirror. In fact, i wasnt even worried about Herpes until the tipic was brought u. - then i started freaking out and stressing. Is it a cold sore? Or is it just a pimple? And can thr first cold sore appear 2 months after exposure?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Since you have acne bumps a ll around your face, it seems to be a part of the acne too. Herpes sores present in clusters and are very painful, it is quite different from an acne. Please do not worry. Herpes can manifest after 2 months, but you could have only acquired the disease if your partner had open sores at the time of the intimate contact. I am sure you would have noticed if that was the case. So please do not worry. Hope this was helpful, Regards.