It hurt's when I am done peeing

Q: Hello, so I'm a girl who is fourteen years old (soon fifteen), and I have been WAY too embarrassed to tell anyone this, that's why I've been dealing with it for quite a time. You see, whenever I'm done peeing I feel like there's still some pee inside of me, and it's even a little painful, and the feeling won't go away after 5 minutes or more. I have had this probably since I was eleven. And the reason I haven't told my mom about this is because it started when I started masturbating, BUT I am not sure, I just think so. I just remember it started around the time I learned about masturbating. And it's was too nerve breaking for me to tell my mom that, or face a doctor. I have searched around and a lot of people say that it might be infection, but I have had this for almost 4 years now, so I don't really know. But, I remember the feeling went away in some days if I remembered to masturbate, but that was like when I was 11-12. Now It wont go away, only if I try to focus on something else, or try to distract myself from the feeling. It doesn't happen happen every time I pee, and I think now that it happens because I am masturbating, because if I masturbate let's say, a only for one day, the feeling will stay there for 2-4 days (if say I don't masturbate the other days), most of the time when I pee. It's very different how much I masturbate though, but I would probably say atleast once a day, or every second day. I don't masturbate by fingering myself either, because that hurts too much, and I just have a theory myself that because of this I can't finger myself. But I only stimulate myself by clitoris orgasms, and I have always done this, I have tried to finger myself, but didn't get anything from it at all, I have also done it whilst stimulating myself by my clitoris at the same time, but I still didn't get any feel from it, it just hurts. I don't know if this has something to do with that too. But I thought I should include it, just to be on the safe side. I don't really know what more to say about it, so thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  There aren't really any symptoms other than feeling like my urinal thing, I can't remember what it's called, hurts.