It initially started with some burning in my urine and

Patient

Q: It initially started with some burning in my urine and some blood in it. Burning lasted for 7 days. Afterwards, I used to have pain near testicles. Cbc, urine culture was OK. In semen culture the bacterias including enterococus feasles - scanty growth, klebsiella -scanty growth, and staphylococci - mild growth was found. With a course of antibiotics they r clear now. Cbc is OK, 2-4 pus cell in urine. I still have some discomfort in scortum if I sit for more than 2 hours or while driving. Pls suggest.
Note: I don't have burning sensation now, but only discomfort in scrotum when I sit for long hours.

Symptoms:  Mild pain in scrotum when I sit for more than 2 hours or when I drive for more than 1 hour.
Doctor