It is hard for me to ejaculate too, help me!

Patient : I am 19 and sexually active my penis looks wrinkled and aged, how do i get iit to look silky smooth?

Q: Fell on my wrist 2 weeks ago. All the swelling went down within a week but I still feel pain when I try push my wrist...

Q: I usually have 4 to 5 grandmariners a night The next day I have stomach pains and fecal leakage. Then I stop having d...

Q: I am experiencing discomfort in my left chest area. Is this something to be alarmed by.

Q: My name is Carlton Jackson. My date of birth is April 3, 1955. In the spring of 1973 I hyperextended my left knee w...

Q: Good morning . I noticed a tiny speck of what seemed bright red blood in my semen . I am 42 with no other related is...

218

173

138

98