It is of recent well not too recent that I

Patient

Q: It is of recent well not too recent that I have started noticing in my semen yellowish jelly like lumps. Can u please help me to understand what this is and if it involves any health risks? Thank you. Please provide some ways of doing away with it if harmful.

Doctor

Any abnormal color of the semen, especially yellow jelly like discharge could be indicative of an underlying infection. It could be chlamydia, trichomonas or any other fungal infection too.
It is advisable to see a doctor and get yourself examined to rule out any possibilities of an infection.Investigations like discharge for culture and sensitivity, urine tests and blood tests will be needed. Based on the diagnosis, you will need to receive a course of antibiotics.
Avoid unprotected intercourse until you are completely cured of your symptoms and declared disease free. Also, get your sexual partner tested or screened for the diseases.

Hope this helped.