It started in 2008, I NEED answers

Q: I think I have something wrong with my head can somebody help me?

Symptoms:  so when ever i get a head ache it is always in the same place front right part of my head and it just throbs for a few hours and that's the only place on my head when it hurts the most. when ever i go through a millimeter wave scanner at the airport the same place where i get head aches pops up on the scanner with a little yellow box which means there is something metal there, it happens at every one i go through. ive never had surgery and i am unsure what would be there setting off the scanner in that same place that i get head aches. i have also had my vision just black out and i get dizzy and fall over, it happens randomly and has been happening since 2008 and happens maybe like 30 seconds at a time and then it gets better and is like nothing happened.