It started today I have really bad cramps and I

Patient

Q: It started today I have really bad cramps and I suddenly have the urge to pee and nothing comes out maybe just a drop and it hurts when I pee and on a different note I have has been having an extremely itchy vagina for like a month now what should I do

Symptoms:  Cramps , frequent urge to pee
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care

I can understand your concerns.
I have gone through your history and in my opinion you are suffering from UTI( urinary tract infection) and vaginal infection.
You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation done to rule out the causative organism.
You should drink a lot of water, maintain vaginal hygiene, wear loose-fitting cotton undergarments.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.