It started today I have really bad cramps and I

Patient : It started today I have really bad cramps and I suddenly have the urge to pee and nothing comes out maybe just a drop and it hurts when I pee and on a different note I have has been having an extremely itchy vagina for like a month now what should I do
Symptoms:  Cramps , frequent urge to pee
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care I can understand your concerns. I have gone through yo ur history and in my opinion you are suffering from UTI( urinary tract infection) and vaginal infection. You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation done to rule out the causative organism. You should drink a lot of water, maintain vaginal hygiene, wear loose-fitting cotton undergarments. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards