Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > It started today I have really bad cramps and I

It started today I have really bad cramps and I

Patient: It started today I have really bad cramps and I suddenly have the urge to pee and nothing comes out maybe just a drop and it hurts when I pee and on a different note I have has been having an extremely itchy vagina for like a month now what should I do

Symptoms: Cramps , frequent urge to pee

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health careI can understand your concerns.I have gone through yo ur history and in my opinion you are suffering from UTI( urinary tract infection) and vaginal infection.You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation done to rule out the causative organism.You should drink a lot of water, maintain vaginal hygiene, wear loose-fitting cotton undergarments.Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards