Itchiness and bleeds

Patient

Q: Hi I have a pimple on my chest and it just bleeds and wont go away

Symptoms:  Itchiness
Itchiness and bleeds-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for you question. It appears that this comedone (pimple) is infected. This would be the reason for the bleeding and itching. You will need to have this examined by your doctor and prescribed a topical antibiotic to treat this effectively. From your picture, it appears that you have been that you have been scratching the area. We recommend that you try your best to refrain from doing this as this can increase the risk of the spread of the infection and subsequent scarring when this heals. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com