Itching in the private place please help

Patient : I have itch in the inside of my penis and i wanna know what that could be from.
Symptoms:  When i pee it itches when it comes out
Doctor :   Itching in the private place is commonly caused by fungal infection, allergy or both. Genital itching can be a symptom o f many conditions which may include vaginal infections in females or jock itch in males. In either sex, itching may be caused by skin irritation, sexually transmitted diseases, and allergies. In many cases, genital itching that is caused by irritation will clear up on its own if the irritation is removed. Males should take the following steps to help avoid genital itching: Wash the penis well, including the area under the foreskin in uncircumcised men. Keep the area dry, since moisture in the genital area can lead to infections. Cornstarch powders during the summer may be helpful. Other causes of itching may require more intensive treatment. If you are concerned about genital itching that does not go away, talk to your doctor or another healthcare professional.