Itching problem too severe


Q: I have a problem around my penis and testicles.
i get itching frequently and when i rub there i get a layer of fiber type. i dont know what it is.
but itching is somewhat severe.
some times i get rashes also.
some times i used "Candiderma cream"
i am suffering it from 2 years.

Symptoms:  Itching, rashes

A:   Hi, i took note of your problems. There are many possible causes for genital rash, ranging from infections that are treatable to sexually transmitted diseases, allergies, and autoimmune disorders. Contact dermatitis is a common type of rash caused when skin comes into contact with a allergen or with an irritant. Regardless of the cause the itchiness of the rash can be treated with over the counter creams such as hydrocortisone. Since you are suffering from 2years i would advise you to go see dermatologist and get evaluated.

Related Q&A

Q: I have regular steaching of one side jaw in my mouth .but do not have any pain whats the reason

Q: Red pimples scattered on top of my foot? I had alopecia and took steroid injections to my head for 1 year.

Q: When I eat/use items containing Vitamin E I get a rash on the inside of my elbow. The skin becomes reddish and there ...

Q: I need help, I'm unable to sneeze , usually I sneeze regularly now I feel the sensation and desire to do it but somet...

Q: I broke out in red rashes all over my body except for my face and my knees to my ankles. I have been using prednozone...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon