Itching problem too severe

Patient : I have a problem around my penis and testicles. i get itching frequently and when i rub there i get a layer of fiber type. i dont know what it is. but itching is somewhat severe. some times i get rashes also. some times i used "Candiderma cream" i am suffering it from 2 years.
Symptoms:  Itching, rashes
Doctor :   Hi, i took note of your problems. There are many possible causes for genital rash, ranging from infections that are trea table to sexually transmitted diseases, allergies, and autoimmune disorders. Contact dermatitis is a common type of rash caused when skin comes into contact with a allergen or with an irritant. Regardless of the cause the itchiness of the rash can be treated with over the counter creams such as hydrocortisone. Since you are suffering from 2years i would advise you to go see dermatologist and get evaluated.