Itchy & sore Nipples at age:18

Patient : Should I see my doctor?
Symptoms:  I am 18 years old. Since I was little I have had eczema and I was also diagnosed with psoriasis at age 11. Both all over legs arms stomach back and sometimes mildly on my scalp.

Since November last year I've been getting itchy, sore nipples. But in the past 10 days they have been so itchy and bleeding a bit and very scaly and pale/white on the nipple. I thought it might be just eczema originally back in November but now I'm concerned they were just itchy before now they are itchy and sore and bleeding.

I'm on the pill for PCOS and I've never had sex.

I'm just concerned they are driving me crazy!