Ask The Doctor > Pending > Itchy and painful bump on Left side of the prepuce

Itchy and painful bump on Left side of the prepuce

Patient: Itchy and painful bump on Left side of the prepuce clitoris (top of vagina)? I’ve had on going itchy ness for about 8 months now I went last month was told I had both yeast and bv infection was given medication and I seemed to feel better. Then the next month right after my period I had similar symptoms again and was told I had a bv infection I was given metrogel and I thought it was cleared. Now after two weeks of finishing the metrogel I have a bump and whiteish discharge. I was recently tested for chlamydia, gonohrrea, herpes (swabbed, no blood test), and general warts (gyno said it didn’t look like warts at all). I came back clean for all of them. so it’s kind of driving me nuts. Do I just have chronic bv infections? I don’t know what to do or who to go to anymore..its interfering badly with my life and sexually. Please help.

Doctor: