Itchy around the genitals and have bumps

Patient

Q: My girlfriends has warts around her genitals and is itchy, is it STD? We only have unprotected and without lubricant anal sex

Doctor

A:   Itchy warts around genital area definitely suggest that your girlfriend has HPV infection, genial warts which is an STD. You might have been infected too as you had unprotected sex. You are risk at developing warts. Warts have risk of cancer development. So consult a veberologist or physician immediately for complete treatment, but eradication of HPV infection is a quiet tough job. You both must always prefer protected sex, if you change your partners to not to infect your partners.