Itchy Bumps On Skin When I Wake Up

Patient : Wake in the morning,cold flash,itchy sensation,bumps appear on underarms,waist band area,inside legs,these bumps are very itchy but only last for an hour.I do have allergies and very mild asthma.This symptom is happening more often with warmer days.Cleaned whole house up,could it be an internal infection?
Doctor :   These symptoms could be due to urticaria. This is caused due to inflammation of the skin in the presence of an allergy. In most cases the causes of urticaria is not easily identifiable. For many people, antihistamine medications provide the best relief. Also try to eliminate any new clothing, perfume or soap that could be the causative agent.