Itchy-irritated urethra

Q: I am dealing with an annoying itch inside my penis, on my urethra. I have a urine test which came back negative, so I know I don't have a UTI or STD. I don't have any symptoms of UTIS or STDS at all. I noticed the itch after i masturbated about 3 weeks ago and the itch was the worst right after. The itch seemed to have gone down a little bit but I can still feel it. I'd like to point out that the itch and irritation seem to go hand in hand. It seems to be itchy and irritated. It does not feel right inside my penis. I am not sexually active. I haven't masturbated since 3 weeks ago when I noticed the itch. I used to masturbate 2 or 3 times a week at most so maybe I over did it? Could semen being stuck to the urethra cause itching? What can I do for relief?
Additional information
Just to add: I am 24 years old. I experience no pain when urinating and have not had any discharge. I did have a feeling of a discharge coming for a few days after that day I masturbated 3 weeks ago but it never occurred and I don't have that feeling anymore. I am in good health and have no other complaints to go along with the itchiness. I saw my urogolist today and he said if the itch still persists to make an appointment in a week or so, I plan on doing that unless it goes away on its own