Itchy marks accompanied by abdominal pain. NO BUGS Stress?

Patient

Q: PROBLEM: SKIN/MENTAL/ABDOMINAL:Not sure what category to put this under. Please direct me if in the wrong place: I have itchy bite mark like bumps on my skin constantly but have thoroughly made sure there are no bugs in my house. Also, this happens on a pretty precise basis, only appearing after I have a rough sleep or am AWAKE and nervous, easily noting that there were no bugs there to leave these marks. But they get itchy, swell up and I scratch them like any other bite. They disappear more quickly than any other bite, only lasting a short time IF I scratch them but it they leave behind tiny scabbed bumps that remain itchy after the swelling goes down. This has been happening since a place I was staying at that had really bad bedbugs, in addition to my work at the same time having really bad fleas and I was pregnant, having terrible nightmares at the time. I am pretty sure it is all in my head, just a mild trauma, but I have also been having other problems with my body such as severe abdominal pain, occasionally just mild discomfort in these same moments that I get the bites. Is there anything that fits these odd symptoms? Or is it really just my head messing with me?

Symptoms:  Itchy bite marks that dont go away until scratched, abdominal pain/discomfort
Doctor