Itchy skin allergy over my foot

Patient

Q: Hello,
From past few years, i am having these weird type of allergies, i dont know what are they, why its happing to me. First at some place the sudenly appear, then that part bed red, and the itching is painful. Kindly tell me what it is. i went to few doctors, They gave medicine but nothing much happened. Thank you

Symptoms:  Itching, Blister sometimes, Red
Itchy skin allergy over my ...-1 Itchy skin allergy over my ...-2
Doctor

A:   The skin lesion seen over your foot (in pic 2) seems to be due to a fungal infection. Such lesions become painful due to abrasive itching and secondary bacterial infection. You should visit a Dermatologist for further help in this regard.