Ask The Doctor > Pending > Itchy Soles Of Feet With Red Splotches

Itchy Soles Of Feet With Red Splotches

Patient: Hi! The inside of my hands and the soles of my feet start itching like crazy at random. Sometimes they’ll go all pale with red splotches, sometimes they burst into tiny white bumps along the fingers/toes/ edges and sometimes they just itch. Since yesterday though, large portions of skin have been peeling off. How worroed should I be? Alsp, i used to have problems ( I was diagnosed with C1INH 4 years ago but am not on any meds right now, and I had PCOS too and some times I have (pseudo?) seizures and have had pancreatitis thrice so i dont want ANOTHER major problem added to the list)Could this be another episode?

Symptoms: itching, skin peeling, tiny whote rashes

Doctor: