Itchy Vagina With Skin Tear Between Vagina And Anus

Patient: So I’m a thirteen year old female and my vagina is driving me insane. Almost every month it gets itchy and it has like little white glob like things and a few days after my period the skin in between my anus and vagina tears. It’s really frustrating me and im too embarrassed to ask anyone about it. I have never had sex and I’ve had my period for two years.

Symptoms: Itching, redness, white globs

Doctor: Infection of the vagina or vaginitis, as it is called may caused by bacteria, protozoa or fungi. You seem to have a vagi nitis which is an infection in the vagina and you may have contracted one from, say, a shared toilet at school. Some infections cause profuse discharge through vagina, often foul smelling ones. This may be very embarrassing. Treatment may be offered in the form of vaginal pellets, or especially for the virgins, oral medicines. These kill the disease causing microbes. Vaginal fluid or swabmay also be examined under the microscope to identify the possible offenders (pathogens). Please see your family physician for diagnosis and treatment of your condition.