Its been 3 weeks and 2 days since my boyfriend

Patient : Its been 3 weeks and 2 days since my boyfriend and i had sex. I've taken four pregnancy tests, all with a negatice result and even got a light period. However, i have extreme fatigue, nausea, backaches, hip pain, cramps, and even a linea nigra. Is it possibly too soon for the tests to work? Could these sympotoms mean something else?
Doctor :   Hello , Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, firstly after having unprotected sex, 3 weeks time is early for getting a urine pregnancy test done, ideally the test should be done 7 days post missed periods. If the periods thistle have been scanty and then you feel it can be an implantation bleed or otherwise , then the best test would be to get a serum beta hcg levels done which if are high then pregnancy disconfirmed else, if the levels are low then pregnancy is completely ruled out. In absence of pregnancy the symptoms that you are experiencing form a part of PMS syndromic complex and generally start a week prior to onset of menses and can continue for a week post menses. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards