It's been 9 days since my last period and I

Patient : It's been 9 days since my last period and I have had brown vaginal discharge consistently since then. I've also had random cramp like pains. Today there was also blood.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort of problem in menstruation. It is causing cramps that ar e causing the bleeding and the pain. It is possible that you could be having metrorrhagia. I think that you should see a Doctor to get this checked up. It is unlikely that the cause is something major but it would be good to get checked up.