Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > It’s been over a week since my wisdom teeth removal

It’s been over a week since my wisdom teeth removal

Patient: It’s been over a week since my wisdom teeth removal of all four wisdom teeth. For the last two days I’ve had bad headaches,fever, & a upset stomach to the point where I hardly get any sleep. Is this normal? What should I do?

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you our best on this medical platform.I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.This usually presents with pain in upper part of the abdomen. This can follow pain killers or antibiotics if given any to you for the purpose of tooth extraction.I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone and to take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief. Don’t consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy