Its been three days since im having a slight headache

Q: Its been three days since im having a slight headache. Tonight, i felt dizzy as if im not able to stand. These are the things ive done.
- my schedule changed from 7am to 5 am shift. requiring me to wake up at 3am instead of the usual 5am.
- only slept about 6 hours or less.
- unable to eat lunch and breakfast on time due to work sched.
- only taking vitamins c.
- unable to eat fruits and veggies.
- i go home at 3pm sleep at 4pm till 630pm to eat dinner and take a shower. Sleep around 11pm.
- my stomach always makes weird sound. i dont know of this helps.

my presumption is, maybe because i lack sleep or vitamins? Uneven eye grade which would result to mild headaches, wrong sleeping pattern? Pls advise

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Anxiety and maladaptive problem due to change in schedule. This resolves with the time as your body adjusts you according to the shift timings. This problem is commonly seen in people who work in shifts.
Since your body is unable to get adjusted according to the sleep cycle, this causes a problem. I would advise you to relax yourself with meditation. The stomach problems that you are facing are also because of changes in meal timings and schedule.
Ask your Doctor to prescribe you a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day for a few days if you do not feel better.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.