Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > It’s I stillbeen almost 6 weeks since my Surgical

It’s I stillbeen almost 6 weeks since my Surgical

Patient: It’s I stillbeen almost 6 weeks since my Surgical abortion, I took birth control pills 3 or 4 days not consecutively right after, I only blessing that first day and then spot the three or four days I took the pills, I still have no period and negative pregnancy test, I have had unprotected sex every day since the first of May, what could be wrong? That I haven’t got a period

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a possibility that you can be pregnant. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out pregnancy by a beta hcg blood test. The other reason could be due to stress and hormonal imbalance. You will need medications accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards