It's over 2days now my left ear blocked and I

Patient : It's over 2days now my left ear blocked and I am uncomfortable. I am afraid to go see a doctor because the last time I went to see a doctor he used a tool like small plier and nearly killed me. Right now when going to bed I put oil in my ears to soften the wax. I noticed that even g tip won't fit my ear and when I touches my ear it pains. Should I use Hydrogen Peroxide?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It seems like the wax got im pacted and it is better you consult a doctor and go ahead with the hydrogen peroxide treatment than trying it yourself. I understand you had a bad experience, however, this needs the expertise of an ENT specialist. You can always go for a second opinion. Hope this was helpful, Regards