It's over 2days now my left ear blocked and I

Q: It's over 2days now my left ear blocked and I am uncomfortable. I am afraid to go see a doctor because the last time I went to see a doctor he used a tool like small plier and nearly killed me.
Right now when going to bed I put oil in my ears to soften the wax. I noticed that even g tip won't fit my ear and when I touches my ear it pains. Should I use Hydrogen Peroxide?

Thank you for your medical query at

It seems like the wax got impacted and it is better you consult a doctor and go ahead with the hydrogen peroxide treatment than trying it yourself.
I understand you had a bad experience, however, this needs the expertise of an ENT specialist. You can always go for a second opinion.

Hope this was helpful,