Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE

Patient : Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE. My Details: Age 24 Height 5.8 No Family history of any kind of deasese MRI Findings: 1. A small an Oval shaped T1 & T2 hypointense focus is noted in the DV4 vertebral body. There is focal area of T1 & T2 hyperintensity whic is getting suppressed on T1FS images surrounding the lesion. No paraspinal soft tissue component is seen Impression: Osteoid osteoma with surrounding type II modic changes in DV4 I would be very thankful to you if you can give some time and explain me exactly : - what the point 1 means ? - I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest...Does the Findings match to this ? - Do i have a treatment ? How long i can be fine perfectly normal ? - Due to this i notice lumps on the same places i mentioned area of pain, note that pain happens with activities only like riding bike, carrying bag...and after i relax like sleeping(straight not left or right ) its normal. Does the finding have relation to this ? - What treatments are available and what tests are recommended ? Lots of Thanks in advance !! Kindly reply.
Symptoms:  - I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest...Does the Findings match to this ?

- Due to this i notice lumps on the same places i mentioned area of pain, note that pain happens with activities only like riding bike, carrying bag...and after i relax like sleeping(straight not left or right ) its normal. Does the finding have relation to this ?