Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE

Patient: Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE.My Details:Age 24Height 5.8No Family history of any kind of deaseseMRI Findings:1. A small an Oval shaped T1 & T2 hypointense focus is noted in the DV4 vertebral body. There is focal area of T1 & T2 hyperintensity whic is getting suppressed on T1FS images surrounding the lesion. No paraspinal soft tissue component is seenImpression: Osteoid osteoma with surrounding type II modic changes in DV4I would be very thankful to you if you can give some time and explain me exactly :- what the point 1 means ?- I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest…Does the Findings match to this ?- Do i have a treatment ? How long i can be fine perfectly normal ?- Due to this i notice lumps on the same places i mentioned area of pain, note that pain happens with activities only like riding bike, carrying bag…and after i relax like sleeping(straight not left or right ) its normal. Does the finding have relation to this ?- What treatments are available and what tests are recommended ?Lots of Thanks in advance !!Kindly reply.

Symptoms: – I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest…Does the Findings match to this ?
– Due to this i notice lumps on the same places i mentioned area of pain, note that pain happens with activities only like riding bike, carrying bag…and after i relax like sleeping(straight not left or right ) its normal. Does the finding have relation to this ?

Doctor: