Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE

Patient

Q: Its regarding MRI of my DORSOLUMBAR SPINE.
My Details:
Age 24
Height 5.8
No Family history of any kind of deasese

MRI Findings:
1. A small an Oval shaped T1 & T2 hypointense focus is noted in the DV4 vertebral body. There is focal area of T1 & T2 hyperintensity whic is getting suppressed on T1FS images surrounding the lesion. No paraspinal soft tissue component is seen

Impression: Osteoid osteoma with surrounding type II modic changes in DV4

I would be very thankful to you if you can give some time and explain me exactly :

- what the point 1 means ?

- I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest...Does the Findings match to this ?

- Do i have a treatment ? How long i can be fine perfectly normal ?

- Due to this i notice lumps on the same places i mentioned area of pain, note that pain happens with activities only like riding bike, carrying bag...and after i relax like sleeping(straight not left or right ) its normal. Does the finding have relation to this ?

- What treatments are available and what tests are recommended ?

Lots of Thanks in advance !!
Kindly reply.

Symptoms:  - I feel pain exactly at origin of my neck left side which actually begins from there and spreads through left part of my back-hand-leg-chest...Does the Findings match to this ?

Doctor