Iv got lower back pain on my right

Patient

Q: Iv got lower back pain on my right it's so painful it's hard for me so sit in any position. I can't sneeze,laugh or cough as I can't inhale so much because this sends a sharp pain to my chest I can feel it everywhere I'm thinking maybe this is caused to cold hitting my back while I was sleeping can you please clarify if this is the symptoms of cold entering my back I'm also early stage of pregnancy

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. This may be because of cold leading to viral inferior of lung as respiration is painful. You need to take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. If you have fever then you need to further investigate by chest x ray, ESR, TLC and DLC etc. Otherwise analgesic and rest is sufficient.
Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.