Iv got some red itchy dots on my side

Patient

Q: Iv got some red itchy dots on my side of my belly and ünder my arms

Iv got some red  itchy dots...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Scabies- it is infection of skin caused by Sarcoptes scabei var hominis characterised by itchy red-colored or fluid filled lesions on body.
The itchy aggravates in night time.
2)Allergic contact dermatitis- it may be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains, clothes etc
The treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.