IV waist when standing or sitting

Q: Do not bother with greetings
I went about 6 years ago sit sports movement, this movement made me take my back hurts, so the vessel could not stand up, I went up to my waist massager massage that I was better, but still hurts, my back's symptoms or after leaving I laugh when bent or passenger motor vessel'll catch my waist (air conditioner is the pain of it) under doctor said my MRI there is no problem, you can help me I will be grateful.

Symptoms:  Standing or sitting, or bending the vessel back when I laugh or after leaving