I've always had an issue with my legs being different

Q: I've always had an issue with my legs being different sizes but it has recently been effecting me a lot more. It's not just my legs but that is where it's most noticeable; my rib cage and hip bone sticks out more on the left side of my body too. I had began to become used to the issue but recently have been more bothered by it than ever before because none of my jeans fit and I can't where any clothes that show it off even slightly. Today I measured around my thighs and lower down on my leg to see how big the difference really is and discovered that one leg is 16 1/2 inches whilst the other is 20 inches wide.

My family constantly tell me just to ignore it and say it's not noticeable but I know it is and it is really starting to stop me from being able to wear my clothes and go outside because I get really upset and anxious about it all.

Symptoms:  Weight very uneaven
I've always had an issue wi...-1